It is just months away from your big day and of course you dream of looking fabulous for the man you love. Keeping that in mind, it is important for you to be fit and maintain a healthy diet in the days leading up to your wedding day. Here are some pointers on health and fitness that will keep your skin glowing and your body in shape.
Diet Tips that will make your skin glow and make you feel great:
– Stay away from crash diets, unless you want to be weak with dark circles under your eyes
– Eat 4-5 small meals a day
– Eat a hearty breakfast! It jump starts your day and you’ll have plenty of time to burn off the calories
– Avoid eating a late dinner- Allow food to digest for 4 hours before bed
– Eat lots of greens for fiber and vitamins
– Drink lots of water to stay hydrated
– If you need a jump-start, commit to a 2-3 day body cleanse. We recommend the Blueprint Cleanse! This will help you get rid of all the toxins in your body and will keep your skin glowing
Workout Tips and Ideas that will help you look fabulous in that wedding dress:
– Never skip cardio – Mix up your routine and throw in a Zumba class, it’s a fun, fast way to burn calories
– Incorporate strength training in your workout to tone up and improve your form. Doing higher reps with lighter weights will turn fat into muscle
– Take a yoga class once in a while. Yoga helps with flexibility and breathing. Yoga also helps with stress management which is a must in the days leading up to your wedding
– Don’t be afraid of Bootcamp! Jump-start your exercise routine by signing up for a Bootcamp class to take your workout to the next level as you prep for your big day
The days leading up to your wedding are the most crucial. If you are overwhelmed and unable to follow-through, ask a bridesmaid to make a pact with you to join you in your workouts and to eat healthy with you. In the end, you’ll be looking fabulous on your day.