Is staying on a budget your biggest stress during your planning? Here are a few tips that will end the sleepless nights, but still help you achieve the elegant day you are looking for.
- Candles Candles Candles… Lighting can make or break your event. Placing candles on every available surface bathes the room in an amber glow and casts your guests in a flattering light.
- Find a great DJ, but add in a live saxophone player or drummer.
- Pick a less expensive flower like the rose and use large bundles of them throughout your space.
- Pick a signature cocktail instead of having an open bar
- Hire an amazing photographer, but forego the album and create your own on shutterfly.
- For your invites go to Zazzle.com… not only can you customize the invitations, but also the postage!
- Personalized M&Ms make great favors
- For the dress, you can always find a gorgeous white dress in a department store. Just don’t forget to have it altered at your local tailor. A perfectly fitted gown will look stunning!