… I LOVE YOU!
Hi Brides-to-be! Now that you’re getting married you’re thinking what do I get my fiancé for the holidays? Of course you want it to be thoughtful, memorable and romantic. Try my top five gift ideas to say “I love you” over the holidays. These 5 gift ideas are experiences and items you can share together to celebrate your love. Enjoy!
1. FRETTE LINENS- One of my all time fav luxury items that I love to find at top hotels. These sheets have an impressive thread count to keep you guys cozy during the holiday season.
2. SPA- Treat yourselves at East Wind Caterers, Inn & Spa with their Happily Ever After package. This package allows you to relax and unwind in the couple’s suite and enjoy their hydrotherapy tub while sipping on champagne, eating strawberries and daydreaming about your wedding day. Allow them to alleviate the last of your tension with side by side Arom-assages. This indulgence will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to start your new life together. Learn more at www.eastwindlongisland.com
3. POTTERY BARN ORGANIC SPA ROBES- Get his n’ her robes and even monogram them for the holidays.
4. STAY AT A HOTEL- Sometimes spending the night somewhere else is quite fun and exciting. Surprise him with a tropical getaway. One of my top picks is Elbow Beach Bermuda. This is Bermuda luxury at its best. To learn more visit www.mandarinoriental.com/bermuda
5. BREAKFAST IN BED– Ladies you can never go wrong with saying “I love you” with breakfast in bed. Here is a great recipe for Spiked Egg Nog French Toast courtesy of Pinch My Salt:
Spiked Egg Nog French Toast
1/2 C. store bought egg nog
2 T. spiced rum (optional)
1/4 t. pumpkin pie spice (or 1/8 t. cinnamon plus 1/8 t. nutmeg)
6 slices bread
Whisk together eggs, eggnog, rum and spices. Heat a griddle. Dip bread in egg mixture, allowing it to soak in slightly. Butter the hot griddle and place soaked bread on the griddle. Cook on each side until golden brown. Serve with butter and powdered sugar or syrup.
Notes: The rum is optional. If you leave it out, try adding 1/2 t. vanilla in it’s place. To increase the recipe: for every three additional pieces of bread add one egg, 1/4 cup of eggnog, and 1 T. rum (or 1/2 t. vanilla).