Last night we had a wonderful Wedding Bootcamp at Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier. We were joined by the top names in the industry and we know the engaged couples learned a lot! Throughout the week we will be posting tips about what our fabulous vendors had to say!
Mark Ingram gave our brides some spectacular tips on picking out the perfect dress!
- Brides want to be comfortable and fun!
- 2 dresses are a large trend. The first dress will be more formal and the second dress will be fun/sexy and casual.
- You want to make sure your dress makes you feel like yourself.
- The total time for your dress can take between 6-8 months.
- Picking the right dress can be an overwhelming experience so it’s important that you come to your first appointment with some type of idea of what you want. You can bring flowers, colors or any inspiration to lead the staff in what you like.
- You don’t need to bring everyone with you as you shop for your dress. Make it a special process and just bring 1-2 people with.
A huge thanks to Mark Ingram for allowing us to use his space! You were an amazing host per usual! Check back later today as we share Shawn Rabideau’s tips for brides!