Summer is the season associated with bikinis and little clothing, which is why most women are determined to lose weight during this time. A summer wedding gives all of you brides out there an extra push to lose those lbs. you’ve been wanting to get rid of!! Here are some tips to keep in mind when creating your weight loss plan:
– – Remember to always lose weight the healthy way! Some brides will go to extremes in preparation for their wedding day. However, if you plan ahead, you will not need to resort to unhealthy methods, and you will not stress about failing to reach your goal weight! The earlier you start, the better!!!
– – Keep track of everything you consume each day
– – For quicker, better results, make sure to work out along with your diet
– – Drink lots of water
– – Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see results right away. If you stick with it, you will eventually start to see results!!
– – If you waited until the last minute and need a quick fix, then eliminate alcohol, carbs and sweets two weeks prior to your wedding day! If you absolutely cannot eliminate alcohol, stick to liquor and wine over beer!
– – Try a Blueprint Cleanse, which is a 3-5 day nutritional cleanse in which you drink six bottles of juice a day that is designed to give your digestive system a rest and eliminate toxins from your body. It will also make your skin glow!!
Good luck reaching your goal ladies and remember to stay positive!!