1. Tuan H. Bui, a Chicago photographer, said to choose a photographer that has a wide range of talents and special qualities as opposed to just one specific talent.
2. Davina Arceneux, the catering director at Hotel Arista at CityGate Center, says to have late night appetizers and fun snacks at the wedding reception
3. Pamela, a Chicago make-up artist from makeup by pamela, gave brides a trend that’s in right now, which includes giving skin a natural look
4. Pamela also talked about accentuating the eyes to look alluring but not heavy looking. Eyelashes are big right now
5. Tammy Gilbert from Princess Weddings and Events spoke to brides about getting full rights to all photos to ensure that you can do more with them later
6. Tammy also said to make sure you look for seasoned professionals, as well as gathering a portfolio of their work and customer testimonials to assure you are booking a vendor that is right for your wedding
7. Janette from Jenny Yoo told brides about upcoming trends, which include neutral colors for the wedding party, as well as very simple gowns and belted waists
8. Jeff with The Traveling Photo Booth discussed using fun props that are unique to each wedding. He also added that brides should do research on what props would be appropriate based on the theme/design of the wedding.
9. Heather with The Blueprint Cleanse says that detoxing is a health conscious way to prepare for your wedding
10. Alicia from Delish Cakes said that a popular trend is cupcakes and fake cakes for the cutting ceremony