There simply aren’t enough hours in the day- you could have told us that, you’re planning a wedding. Between work, family, and wedding planning some things have had to take a hiatus. If you’re life demands you cut the honeymoon short, we’ve found 3 hotels in your own backyard that let you get in and get out.
Hotel Corque, California
Located in Solvang, CA, Hotel Corque resides in Santa Barbara County’s wine country and is 2 1/2 hours from LAX. We love it’s proximity to L.A. as an easy way to go wine tasting without venturing up to Napa or flying to Italy. Their recent renovation contributes to Solvang’s legendary homey ambiance and unique architecture. This boutique hotel is perfect for wine and beer lovers so check out their Wine. Beer. Hospitality package that invites you two enjoy two white wine tastings, two red wine tastings, or one beer tasting, or your choice of one bottle of wine.
- Six room options which include Egyptian cotton sheets and plush Hotel Corque robes.
- Access to one of the Santa Ynez Valley’s premier spa at the Chumash Casino Resort.
- Fitness classes with a variety of classes such as Pilate’s, Yoga, and Spinning.
- Horse back riding at Rancho & Oso stables or golf at Rancho San Marcos.
- Dining at Root 246 and sip award-winning wines any day of the week.
The Omphoy Ocean Resorts
East Coast residents should take a trip to Palm Beach, FL’s only oceanfront boutique hotel, The Omphoy Ocean Resort. Sip cocktails by the pool, visit the best of Palm Beach at locations such as Palm Beach Garden’s Mall, Palm Beach Opera, or The International Polo Club, or drink and eat at one of the hotel’s three one-of-a kind restaurants. Sign up for email updates for deals that will bring your honeymoon from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Palm tree lined infinity pool and private cabanas.
- Breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean or Inter-coastal Waterway from every guest room.
- The Spa at Omphoy: facials, massages, fitness center with option of training sessions, and meditation garden.
- Access to 2 of the resorts private golf course partners.
- Romantic in-room dining options.
Stein Eriksen Lodge
There is nothing better than access to some of the country’s best skiing at Park City, UT’s Stein Eriksen Lodge. Only 45 mins from Salt Lake City International Airport, the lodge is already reporting winter-like conditions as we move from summer to fall. Enjoy the uniqueness of Old Park City with extraordinary art galleries, gourmet dining, and various outdoor activities (snowmobiling, helicopter skiing, or horse back riding).
- The Spa offers three 50-80 minute wellness treatments, Mountain Romance package (includes couple’s massage, couple’s soak, and couple’s relaxation area), or access to their fitness center.
- The best of the West winter activities: dog sledding, ice skating, or hot air balloon rides.
- Wine seminars at their 10,000 bottle wine-cellar.
- Guest rooms with jetted tub, Molton Brown bath amenities, and breathtaking views from their grand suites rooms.
- Ski in/ski out access to Deer Valley with on site skier services and locker rooms.
These quick honeymoon picks take the pressure off of traveling internationally and offer amenities that fit into your life, any day of the year. Whether you decide to get away immediately after the wedding or maybe a couple months later, these fabulous resorts will be waiting for you.