A Holiday Treat: One of Our Favorite Financial Planners
Free Financial Planning Seminar for Couples!
Come learn how to merge your family’s finances. Help new couples learn how to evaluate what they have, and what they should hold, including:
• Should you have a Pre-Nup?
• Who’s investments should you hold onto after you merge?
• If you both have employer benefits, who’s should you hold onto?
• How should you have a budget and savings plan?
• What are the tax consequences of getting married?
One of our favorite financial planners, Susan Quigley, will lead this critical discussion, which will cover all this and more! Light refreshments will be served. There will also be a Q&A so bring your questions about marrying your money. We look forward to meeting you.
Wednesday December 5th, 2012 from 7-8:30 pm
Radisson Martinique on Broadway
49 West 32nd St
New York, NY, 10079
Conveniently located near PATH, LIRR and Subway!
See you there,
The Wedding Salon