As you may have heard, or even witnessed, our Signature NYC Bridal Bootcamp on Monday was a tremendous success! Eleven vendors and nine panelists kept us busy and buzzed about the latest trends in the bridal industry. Here’s what we gathered:
- Brides continue to order many peonies and light colored flowers from Metro Floral Decorations, even during the winter months, when they often request winter-themed arrangements.
- Cloth Collection sees a lot of patterns, using pewter as a neutral, and emerald as the seasonal color while Windjammer Landing reported that St. Lucia, the site of their resort, has been the top honeymoon destination for the past three years.
- Kellari Taverna, a Greek restaurant, is becoming more and more popular as a wedding venue, as are all other restaurants.
- Sonia Rodriguez Bridal can offer airbrushing services along with their hair and make-up team to brides. They recommend getting your make-up and hair done for every dress fitting.
- An expert from Morgan Stanley emphasized trusting your gut when choosing a financial advisor, and communicating your goals and expectations properly.
- Expressions Cinema serves an overwhelming amount of clients who prefer a cinematic style for their wedding films.
- And the ever-famous wedding photo has become simple, elegant, and back to the basics, as noted by Jamie Levine
- Brides who are looking for a trainer are often able to receive full-body resistance training and postural correction. Doyle NYC proposed that brides have a timeline and a set goal in mind when working with a trainer.
- Our chair sponsor, Brooklyn Party Rental, has observed the ever-growing importance of color coordination and alternating table heights.
- Michael from Jenny Yoo, like so many others, emphasized the importance of staying true to yourself, and to your budget.
We owe a big thank you to all who came and participated and hope you took note of these trends for your wedding. Discover more trends and resources at the Wedding Salon shows across the country! Details can be found at www.WeddingSalon.com.