Watching your weight before your wedding day is something a majority of brides do. Staying fit, eating healthy, drinking water and sleeping enough is everything you need to look amazing and beautiful but this shouldn’t stop after you say “I Do,” it should be a way of life. What gets a lot of people off track is hunger pangs and constantly feeling deprived of foods you loved before you went on a diet. Don’t fall off the wagon and keep at it. Here is our list of healthy snacks to keep you satisfied and slim.
1. Sliced tomatoes with drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of feta
3. Ricotta boats: bell pepper cut into quarters topped with 2 tbs of fat-free ricotta cheese
4. Peanut Butter and Apple Slices
5. 1/2 cup edamame
6. Kashi chewy granola bars
7. Greek yogurt
8. Frozen juice fruit bars
9. Light cheese stick
10. Brown rice cake with 1tbs almond butter
11. One mini cheese, 8 almonds, and 10 baby carrots
12. 1 1/4 oz turkey jerky
13. 1 package plain express oatmeal
14. Tall skinny skim latte
15. 2 oz oven roasted turkey breast
Snacking should be kept to under 200 calories and should be eaten mid-day and mid-afternoon. Fruits and vegetables are always good but watch for calories in hummus and dressing. Look for snacks that are low in sodium and high in protein and/or fiber.