WEDDING DREAMS COME ALIVE AT WEDDING SALON
Metropolitan Pavilion, January 24, 2017, 4PM-8PM
The Registry at Bloomingdale’s, Top Stylists from Bobbi Brown and Lancome, SoulCycle, Kleinfeld, The Knot, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings, Beauty Trends, Top Fashions, Exotic Honeymoons, Exclusive Destination Wedding Venues, And More
New York, New York (January, 2017) – Wedding dreams come alive at Wedding Salon’s Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Showcase, Tuesday, January 24, 2017. The Metropolitan Pavilion will magically be transformed into a luxurious wedding reception filled with lavish florals, live wedding entertainment, elegantly decorated reception tables, wedding sweets for sampling and much more.
No matter what your wedding fantasies include; a traditional storybook wedding, an intimate island getaway– or anything in between, the Wedding Salon is your ultimate bridal resource. With endless displays of decadent décor, cakes, gowns, tuxedos, fine jewels, fabulous flowers, exotic honeymoons, stunning venues, beauty trends, and health & fitness tips, a bride can experience it all. Turning dreams into reality, Wedding Salon has gathered the best of the best in wedding resources including:
- Designs by Jenny Yoo, Alexander Nash, H. Habitu, Macy’s Bridal Salon by Demetrios;
- Bridal makeovers compliments of Lancome at Bergdorf Goodman, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics;
- Exclusive beauty treatments from Bliss Spa, Olive Organic Tan Spa;
- Delicious Delectables by Ben & Jerry’s;
- Romantic wedding venues from Leading Hotels & Resorts including, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental, Hyatt Regency, The Haciendas, Paradisus, St. Regis
- Exotic honeymoon getaways from Sandals, Mexico Tourism, The Islands of the Bahamas, O’ahu, Aruba, Los Cabos
- Live Models, Champagne Tasting, Registries, Fitness Studios, and more…
VIP Guests will leave with a coveted Wedding Salon Swag Bag filled with must-have beauty products from BioRepublic Skincare, Bliss Spa, EDEN BodyWorks, Graze, Johnson’s Popcorn, Lancome at Bergdorf Goodman, Miss Jessie’s, Nailtiques, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Peeled Snacks, Q-Tips, along with publications from Flutter Magazine, Destination I Do, The Knot Magazine, Manhattan Bride, and more.
Tickets for the event are $55 for general admission or $75 for VIP admission and include one guest. Tickets can be purchased at www.WeddingSalon.com. All attendees must 21+ to enter. Following the New York City event, The Wedding Salon will travel to Los Angeles, California on March 13, 2017 to host an event at the Montage Beverly Hills.
Jennifer Gerhart | P: (212) 631-7777 X804 | email@example.com
www.WeddingSalon.com | Wedding Salon | 535 8th Avenue, NY, NY