EVENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Music & Entertainment by Bud Maltin, Cirque-tacular Entertainment, Crossing Midnight Entertainment, M2M, The Last Nites, and The Sound Explosion Event Group.
- Tastings & Beverages by Aromas Boutique Bakery, Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar, A Sip of Class, Bai Beverages, Ben & Jerry’s, Blue Marble Ice Cream, Carlo’s Bakery, Cocktail Guru, Essentia Water, Insatiable Eats, LaCroix Sparkling Water, Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees and Smoothies, Owl’s Brew, Palermo’s Bakery, Sprinkles, and Sweet Garden Creations.
- Expert Photography & Videography by Celebrate Your Sexy, Dreamlife Photos & Video, Joe Laronga Photography, La V Image, Nithya Sharma Photography, Olli Studio, Photography by Orlando, Sharingbox, The Wedding Concierge, and Wedding Dream Catchers.
- Gowns, Formalwear & Accessories by Alexander Nash NYC, Catherine Deane, Jenny Yoo New York, BestChoiceBridal.com, Charisol Bridal by VickyC5, InStitchu, and Demetrios by Macy’s Bridal Salon.
- Health & Beauty by Bliss Spa, Lancôme at Bergdorf Goodman, Bar Method, ATOI Skincare, Beautini, Coliseum Dental, Designer Braces, Drive 495, Harroin Salon, Light Touch Laser Spa, Manhattan Cosmetic Dentistry, Metamorphosis New York, Oasis Day Spas, and VickyC5.
- Floral Design & Wedding Planning by Au Ciel, A Vision Events, Christoffer’s Flowers, FMD Events, Patrick J Clayton Productions, Rosehip, and The Capable Bride.
- Travel & Destination Resources including Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority, Arriva Travel, Aruba Tourism Authority, Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, Charleston Area CVB, Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, Crown Paradise Golden Puerto Vallarta, Disney Fairy Tale Weddings, El Secreto, Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort, HalHalf Moon Jamaica, Hotel del Coronado, Jamaica Tourist Board, JW Marriot Cancun Resort & Spa, Los Cabos Advisor, LUXE Destination Weddings, Mexico Tourism Board, Savvy Navigator Honeymoon Experts, Paradisus Hotels and Resorts, Puntacana Resort & Club, Royal Hideaway Playa Car, Shoals Club on Bald Head Island, and Sunswept Resorts.
- Amazing Venues including Andaz Wall Street, Castle Hotel and Spa, Hilton Brooklyn New York, Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa,The Boathouse Shelter Island, Midtown Loft & Terrace, The Box House Hotel, and The Inn at Irving Place.
- Additional Wedding Resources from Ballroom Boutique Dance Company, Copper Couture Weddings, Hallak Cleaners, Jo Malone London, Kleinfeld, Leros Point to Point, Long Island Bride & Groom, National Registries Direct, Okamoto Custom Ice Studio, Park Slope Press, Pottery Barn, Say Cheese and Thank You, SNOWE, Sperry Tents, Susan Silverman-Quigley CFP, The Knot, The Registry at Bloomingdale’s, Williams Sonoma, and Zola.
- A luxury swag bag for attendees’ including premier luxury beauty brand and products sponsored by The Registry at Bloomingdale’s. Featuring Beauty Without Cruelty, Destination I Do, EDEN BodyWorks, Johnson’s Popcorn, Manhattan Bride, Minted, Modern Luxury Weddings, Nailtiques, Graze, Peeled Snacks, The Groomsman Suit, Westchester Weddings, and more.
Want to come to Wedding Salon?
For Complimentary Tickets, RSVP with code BLOGNY17
See you there!
Wedding Salon hosts one-day luxury bridal events in major cities including NYC, LA, DC, Miami, Chicago, and Houston. Designed to look and feel like a real wedding, the events attract couples, celebrities, socialites and industry professionals not only within the wedding and bridal arena, but also lifestyle, fashion, beauty, as well as health and fitness. Guests visit the events to discover the latest trends and meet the best vendors and companies. For an upcoming list of events for 2017, visit www.WeddingSalon.com.